Updated 25th May 2018
1.Personal Data We May Collect
• Contact information (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, birthday and other personal data that you provide by completing forms on the One Connectivity website, including subscriptions to our newsletter
• Personal details provided to a member of the One Connectivity team will be collected and stored on the One Connectivity CRM system
• Information from surveys or competitions we may conduct from time to time
• Personal data on communications you send to us, for example, to report an issue, or when you submit an enquiry via our website
You are under no obligation to provide us with the information, however, failure to provide us with requested information may consequently prevent One Connectivity Limited in processing your order.
2. Use of Your Personal Data
Whenever we process personal data, we do so on the basis of lawful ‘justification’ for processing information. In the majority of cases, the processing of personal data will be justified on one of the following bases:
• Processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or to proceed with an order to enter into a contract
• Processing is a requirement for us to comply with legal obligation
• Processing is based on your prior explicit consent, such as marketing activities
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your data to any of our affiliate companies, or to our service providers who assist us in providing the services we offer. This may include in processing orders, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists.
Storing your personal data is highly important to One Connectivity Limited. We have put in place our security measures to protect personal data. To ensure best possible protection on your data, which is beyond our control, your device should be protected and appropriate measures for devices and systems should be in place, such as firewalls.
We have in put in place reasonable steps to protect your data, however, we cannot guarantee that all personal data will be 100% secure.
5. Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information that we hold about you. Should you wish to have access to this information, please email email@example.com