11 Feb We’re Recruiting – Marketing & PR Executive
We are now recruiting for a Marketing & PR Executive to join us at One Connectivity, Castle Donington.
If this sounds like it could be for you, read on –
The Role – Marketing & PR Executive
Salary – Dependant on experience
Location – Castle Donington DE74
Hours – Monday – Friday | Full Time | Permanent
If you’re creative, have the ability to design eye-catching and stylish content for business social media platforms, enjoy analysing data and have a good eye for detail, then this may well be for you! You must also understand the importance of writing great captions, have copywriting skills to gain PR opportunities and are natural in writing blog posts created specifically for our target audience.
You will need to have a passion for Marketing & PR, enjoy planning, creating, and delivering campaign and events – online and offline. We love a team player and someone who can bring fresh ideas to the business, with a can-do attitude.
If this is you, then we can’t wait to see what’s on your CV.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Marketing Director and will –
- work alongside with all the departments within the business
- be in regular communication with external partners
- have experience in using social media for business – including LinkedIn, Facebook. Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- have a natural flair in artwork design for social media and can create short films for online use
- blogging and writing newsletters should come naturally to you. You will already have experience in creating posts and the use of distributing content via Mailchimp
- plan and be a part of live business events – from stand creation for exhibitions to our Christmas parties
- have great analytical skills
- regularly review, and amend our website
- build relationships with journalists to seek PR opportunities
- understand copywriting and writing and distribution of press releases
- have a desire to progress, as well as feel motivated and enthusiastic with new challenges
Programmes you will work with –
- Microsoft – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Adobe – including Photoshop
- Survey Monkey
The role is so much more than what’s mentioned above, and we look forward to finding the right person to join team OC.
To apply, email your CV to Carmen Yuen-Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can post your application to –
One Connectivity Limited
A6 Langham Park