10 Oct Recruitment – Telesales Manager
THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED – THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
Location – Castle Donington – Derbyshire
Hour of Work – Monday to Friday, Full Time, Permanent
Are you a natural leader?
Do you have the experience in supervising and developing your own telesales team?
Here at One Connectivity, we require a team-spirited individual who can manage the performance of your own team to acquire new business leads to add to our existing client portfolio. At the same time, you will be responsible for organising account plans to achieve sales target – focusing on growth and retention.
You will be expected to build and manage all aspects of the telesales team by providing analytics and pipeline development while working closely with our Sales Director.
We focus highly on customer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business, you will be conducting reviews on the existing sales, department strategies and analyse areas of improvement to help with our growth plans.
You will have the responsibility of the management and leadership of the internal sales team to achieve growth, sales targets, set KPIs and surpass expectations of customers.
We believe in developing our team from within, therefore, there are excellent opportunities at One Connectivity to develop your career.
Think you’ve got it to join Team OC? Read on –
As the Telesales Manager, you will be expected to manage the operations of the Telesales team. You will bring in new sales, while at the same time, assist the Sales team in maintaining good relationships with our existing customers.
DO YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE?
- Experience in a B2B telesales environment
- The ability to show creative leadership skills
- Proven track record of leading a telesales team
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience of converting businesses opportunities
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- Act as the main point of contact, and to help drive the Telesales team
- The drive to succeed in a fast paced sales environment
- Excellent IT skills and use of Microsoft 365 programmes
- Flexible and a team player with a can-do attitude
WHY ONE CONNECTIVITY
One Connectivity launched in late 2013 – as a young and energetic company, you must be ready to progress with us, willing to accept new challenges and have the drive to succeed with a passionate team. Why join us –
- You are ready for a new challenge with a fast-growing business
- You’re ready to further develop your skills with a company who offers excellent career prospects
- Pension scheme
- Team social events
- Excellent pay and holiday allowance
If you think this is the perfect role for you and would like to apply, please email –
firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover email.
Only applications received via email to email@example.com will be accepted – please do not apply via social media platforms. All data received will be for recruitment purposes only, and shared with One Connectivity Limited senior management team during the selection process. Personal data is stored for six months. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. One Connectivity is committed to equal opportunities in employment.