12 May We’re Hiring! – Customer Relationship Executive
We’re hiring! Customer Relationship Executive wanted!
Are you an experienced telecoms professional? If so, a leading UK independent communications provider is looking for you.
The Role – Customer Relationship Executive.
Salary – £20k to £25k + uncapped commission (realistic OTE in excess of £35k).
Location – Castle Donington DE74.
Hours – Monday – Friday | Full Time | Permanent.
Reporting to the Head of Account Development, the successful candidate will be expected to manage their personal responsibilities, as part of a growing team within an established company in a truly thriving industry.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Relationship Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Office Based.
- Dealing with a wide range of customer queries.
- Utilising personal skills and ability to support, build and continue to nurture relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Working towards and achieving daily and weekly targets (both team and individual).
- Developing long standing relationships with our existing customers.
- Identifying potential opportunities to offer them our full portfolio of products, including: VoIP, IP PBX, Connectivity, Mobile, Cloud Services and much more.
The company is dedicated to delivering excellence and building value together on our journey through the rapidly developing world of IT and telecommunications. We are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of communications in hosted/VoIP solutions, mobile voice and data, fixed line, phone systems, tablet solutions, IT services, IT connectivity and tracking/lone worker solutions.
At the heart of our business in delivering solutions is the experience, expertise and professionalism of our team, committed and driven to offer a professional and excellent service.
The key skills and qualities of a Customer Relationship Executive:
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- A solutions-oriented mind-set with the ability to identify new business opportunities.
- A dynamic individual with the passion and drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent IT skills and use of Microsoft 365 programmes.
- Good organisational skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.