12 May We’re Hiring! – Customer Relationship Manager
We’re hiring! Customer Relationship Executive wanted!
Are you an experienced telecoms professional? If so, a leading UK independent communications provider is looking for you.
The Role – Customer Relationship Manager.
Salary – £30k + Company Car + Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE in excess of £60k)
Location – Castle Donington DE74.
Hours – Monday – Friday | Full Time | Permanent.
In this role, the successful candidate will generate business from leads provided by our Customer Relationship team from our existing customer base.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Relationship Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Working towards and achieving daily and weekly targets (both team and individual).
- Building relationships with our existing customers.
- Closing opportunities to offer them our full portfolio of products, including: VoIP, IP PBX, Connectivity, Mobile, Cloud Services and much more.
- Taking a consultative approach to understanding customers’ needs and selling the correct solution.
- Conducting reviews on the existing sales department strategies and analysing areas of improvement to help with our growth plans.
The company is dedicated to delivering excellence and building value together on our journey through the rapidly developing world of IT and telecommunications. We are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of communications in hosted/VoIP solutions, mobile voice and data, fixed line, phone systems, tablet solutions, IT services, IT connectivity and tracking/lone worker solutions.
At the heart of our business in delivering solutions is the experience, expertise and professionalism of our team, committed and driven to offer a professional and excellent service.
The key skills and qualities of a Customer Relationship Manager:
- Experience of current or very recent successful B2B telecoms sales, mobile and fixed line, hosted and UC is essential.
- An energetic, well presented, proven sales professional with excellent selling skills.
- Able to show creative leadership skills, and identify and convert new business opportunities.
- A dynamic individual with the passion and drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent IT skills and use of Microsoft 365 programmes.
- Good organisational skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.