12 May We’re Hiring! – Telecom Business Development Manager
We’re hiring! Customer Relationship Executive wanted!
Are you an experienced telecoms professional? If so, a leading UK independent communications provider is looking for you.
The Role – Telecom Business Development Manager.
Salary – £30k + Company Car + Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE in excess of £60k)
Location – Castle Donington DE74.
Hours – Monday – Friday | Full Time | Permanent.
Are you an experienced telecoms professional with proven field sales and business development skills? If so, a leading UK independent communications provider are looking for a Telecom Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will sell a range of telecommunications services to SME’s and larger companies.
The key responsibilities of a Telecom Business Development Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new business from leads provided by an appointment setter.
- Generating new business from self-generated leads from a database of company contacts.
- Staying on top of prospective customers’ renewal dates to catch sales opportunities.
- Selling telecommunications services, including: VoIP, IP PBX, Connectivity, Mobile, Cloud Services and much more.
- Taking a consultative approach to understanding customers’ needs and selling the correct solution.
The company is dedicated to delivering excellence and building value together on our journey through the rapidly developing world of IT and telecommunications. We are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of communications in hosted/VoIP solutions, mobile voice and data, fixed line, phone systems, tablet solutions, IT services, IT connectivity and tracking/lone worker solutions.
At the heart of our business in delivering solutions is the experience, expertise and professionalism of our team, committed and driven to offer a professional and excellent service.
The key skills and qualities of a Telecom Business Development Manager:
- Experience of current or very recent successful B2B telecoms sales, mobile and fixed line, hosted and UC is essential.
- An energetic, well presented, proven sales professional with excellent selling skills and an opportunist money motivated nature.
- A dynamic individual with the passion and drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent IT skills and use of Microsoft 365 programmes.
- Good organisational skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please email email@example.com.