01 Dec Win an iPad Air 2
We’re very excited – Christmas is officially on its way!
To celebrate, the One Connectivity team would like to offer you the chance of winning an Apple iPad Air 2.
To enter, all you need to do is Like, Comment & Share on Facebook! –
- ‘Like’ the One Connectivity Facebook page
- Under our Competition poster, ‘Comment’ with your favourite iPad Air 2 colour – Silver, Gold or Space Grey
- Once you’ve commented, simply click and ‘Share’ the poster with your friends
It’s as simple as that. Good luck!
Closing date – 23:59hrs on Sunday 21st December 2014 | The winner will be announced on Monday 22nd December 2014
Terms & Conditions –
- The win an iPad Air 2 competition (the “Competition”) is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over (“You) subject to paragraph 2. below
- Employees of One Connectivity Limited or their family members may not enter the competition
- By entering the competition you are accepting these Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition, you must ‘Like’ the One Connectivity Facebook page, comment under the competition post stating the preferred choice of iPad colour and ‘Share’ the post
- Colour options are White, Silver or Space Grey – your comment on the competition post does not guarantee the winner the prize in their preferred colour choice.
- If you have any questions about how to enter please email email@example.com with ‘iPad Competition’ in the subject line
- Only one entry is permitted per person
- The closing date is 23:59hrs on Sunday 21st December 2014
- One winner will win an iPad Air 2, 16GB
- The winner will be announced on the One Connectivity Facebook page by 23:59hrs on Monday 22nd December 2014
- The winner must contact us within 7 days to claim the prize – if winner rejects the prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and One Connectivity Limited shall be entitled to select another winner
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by ‘You’ and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any other technical reason. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt.
- No purchase necessary
- The winner may be required for promotional activity
- The promoter of the competition is One Connectivity Limited, Old Waterways Offices, Lock Lane, Trent Lock, Sawley, Nottinghamshire NG10 2FY. Any complaints regarding the competition should be sent to this address
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of One Connectivity Limited for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- One Connectivity Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by ‘You’ as a result of entering the competition or accepting any prize. One Connectivity Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to ‘You’ or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
- One Connectivity Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of One Connectivity Limited in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- One Connectivity Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.